Media & Archive Digital Services Assistant (Part-time)
Needed at High Point University, Smith Library – “Media & Archive Digital Services Assistant”. Hours to be determined but about 15-20 hours a week are the norm. Duties include providing assistance in instructional media lab, checking in/out media equipment & materials, and providing custom print services.
– An undergraduate degree is required and digital media production experience will be looked on favorably. Library experience is a plus.
– Providing assistance in the Media Services Instructional Lab
– Provide Audiovisual equipment instruction to Faculty, Staff, and Students
– Check in/out media equipment and collection materials
– Provide custom printing, lamination, & dry-mounting services
– Manage audiovisual lecture room
– Assist Media Services Librarian with collection development
The person in the position will work with and report to the Media Services Librarian.
Interested parties are encouraged to apply using the High Point University’s online application form. The form can be found at www.highpoint.edu – look for Jobs at the bottom of the page. Questions? Call David Bryden at 841-9215.