Needed at High Point University, University Center – “Weekend Library Supervisor”
This is a part time position and will require about 2 days and one evening – about 20-25 hours a week. Hours are daytime Saturday and Sunday and one evening for the 32 weeks when classes are in session and could include some summer work. Duties include supervising the University Center Learning Commons, providing basic research help in person and via online social media to students. An undergraduate degree is required and library experience is a plus. Start date of August 28th
- University Center – “Weekend Library Supervisor” (Part-time)
High Point University’s Libraries have an opening for a part-time University Center – Weekend Library Supervisor. The incumbent will work appropriately 20-25 hours per weekend and one weekday evening (day to be determined).
- Supervising the learning commons
- Providing basic help to students
- Computer assistance as needed
- Undergraduate degree is required
- Library experience is a plus
Send letter of intent and a short resume to email@example.com
Call 336-841-9215 with questions.