The LIS Dept./LISSA Mentoring Program will begin Monday, September 28 and will run through Sunday, November 1. Each week will feature a different librarian. We are going to run this from the LISSAland blog (https://lissaland.wordpress.com) this year. A post will appear on the blog each Monday from the librarian for that week. You can then reply to the post with any questions you might have, and your questions will be answered there in the comments section of the blog post. The schedule of librarians is as follows:
- 9/28 to 10/4: Amy Harris, First Year Instruction Coordinator, UNCG Jackson Library
- 10/5 to 10/11: Gwen Erickson, Friends Historical Collection (FHC) Librarian and College Archivist, Guilford College Hege Library
- 10/12 to 10/18: Ross Holt, Assistant Director, Asheboro Public Library
- 10/19 to 10/25: Chip Gobble, Media Coordinator, Jesse C. Carson High School, China Grove, NC
- 10/26 to 11/1: Gerald Holmes, Reference Librarian and Diversity Coordinator, UNCG Jackson Library
If you have any questions please let me know.